On today’s episode of Helwi El Hayet, housewife extraordinaire Hoda Abou Jaoude gave us important tips about olive oil
How to preserve olive oil?
– Keep the olive oil in glass bottles and keep away from plastic
– Add one spoon of sugar in the olive oil to keep it fresh and lasts longer
– Keep away from sun and sunlight
What do to when the olive oil goes bad?
– Add one drop of olive oil to get rid of the smell of oranges on your hands.
– Add one drop of olive oil on children suffering from allergies
– Use it as a makeup removal
– Put a bit of drop of olive oil on your roots with a towel of hot water for 20 minutes then rinse to get rid of dandruff and enjoy healthy and shiny hair
– Dip your hands in Olive oil and lemon to strengthen your nails
Benefits of olive oil:
– Put a drop of olive oil in the Tupperware’s so that the food doesn’t stick to the plastic
– Put a drop of olive oil on your knife to keep it clean when you’re going to cut red meat or vegetables and fruits that stain
– Put a drop of olive oil on your candle-holders to avoid getting your candles stuck
Helwi El Hayet
Follow us on Twitter: @HelwiElHayet