“Yoga is like music…The rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind, and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.” – B.K.S Lyengar
Yoga is a beautiful discipline for body, mind and spirit. It is an extension of an ancient technique that first saw light in India and includes many different schools .
A yoga session is a combination of “Asanas” or body postures and “Pranayamas” or breathing exercises! It is also considered a highly therapeutic modality.
Yoga Swing is one of the many yoga techniques. It is the use of a swing that looks basically like a hammock with the main component being a pelvic waist sling which allows you to move and stretch vertically, horizontally or to move into a complete inversion.Demanding balance and awareness, the yoga swing takes your practice to new levels, utilising more brain neurons and muscle fibres than any ground or water exercise. The Yoga Swing provides a complete body workout in a fun and relaxing way with numerous therapeutic and physiological benefits.
Some of the greatest functions and benefits of yoga swings include:
- Spinal Decompression
- Physical Therapy Rehabilitation
- Total Home Gym & Athletic Training
- Home Rehab for Musculo-Skeletal Injuries
- can be used in Martial Arts – Dance- Gymnastics – ALL Sports
- Lumbar Pelvic Traction
- Aerial Yoga – Antigravity Yoga
- Tension & Stress Management
Therefore a Yoga swing can add up the the original benefits of traditional yoga which are :
- increases flexibility
- improves the muscle tone
- fixes and improves your posture
- Improves Breathing
- Yoga means Less stress and more calmness
- Increases concentration
- Improves your mood
- regulates blood pressure and slowing the heart rate
- Yoga has positive effects on learning abilities and memory
And Don’t forget all that Inner Peace you will be having!🙂