A master bedroom is a pleasurable place to be in. Or at least it should be since we spend more than one third of our lives in it! It is also a place of rest, recreation and romance!
Our bed is energetically connected to each of us. Sleep is a yin condition since the bed shelters, comforts and enables us to truly rest so we will be rejuvenated and able to awake energized to fulfill our goals!This is why a Feng Shui bedroom is one of the three most important areas of a home as it is the closest to your own personal energy.
To create a good Feng shui bedroom, you can use a variety of simple, practical tools, such as the basic Feng shui tips below:
- Try to let go of the Tv and Computer inside the bedroom.
- Be mindful of the quality of air in your bedroom. You cannot have good Feng shui in your bedroom if the air you breathe in is stale and full of pollutants.
- Beware of plants in the bedroom since they are bad Fen Shui! Unless your bedroom is big enough and the plants are far away from your bed!
- Good, appropriate lighting is very important.Candles are the best Feng shui bedroom lighting, but be sure to buy candles with no toxins.Also have several controllable levels of lights
- Use soothing colors to achieve a good Feng shui balance in your bedroom.
- Follow the basic feng shui guidelines for your bed, which are:have your bed easily approachable from both sides,have two bedside tables (one on each side), and,avoid having the bed in a direct line with the door.
- Keep all the bedroom doors closed at night, be it the closet doors, the en-suite bathroom door or the bedroom door.This will allow for the best and most nourishing flow of energy to strengthen your health and relationships
Be Careful Since the Feng Shui of your Master Bedroom can affect the following aspects of your life :
– Personal relationships
– Wealth and income
– Fame and Reputation… and more.
Helwi El Hayet
Follow us on Twitter: @HelwiElHayet