During our technology segment, member of Seeqnce Fadi Bizri introduced 3 applications perfect to keep you in shape during the summer.
RunKeeper turns iphones into a personal trainer.Track your runs, walks, bike rides, hikes, ski runs, and more using the GPS in your iPhone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
– See detailed stats around your pace, distance, and time.
– Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
– Listen and control your music while you work out.
– Measure your heart rate with many available sensors.
– Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
Measure your performance over time
– View a detailed history of your activities to see how you are doing.
– Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
– Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
– Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives.
– Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
MyFitnessPal, is a calorie counter and tracker.
– Enter every day what foods you eat and get the calories added.
– Enter how much exercise you do every day and get the calories burned.
– Track your resultant weight loss over time
– Share results with friends and get motivated with friendly competition!
Fitness Pro (iPhone)
Fitness Pro is an exercise reference app
– 450+ exercises photo’s with reference
– Search option for fast finding your exercise
– Possibility to create your own workout schemes
– Various build-in routines to get you started
– Simple and easy logging
– Track and map your runs
– Share your runs with friends with the free online portal
Helwi El Hayet
Follow us on Twitter: @HelwiElHayet